|3cm of yumminess|
- Preheat the oven to 180c and grease a baking sheet.
- Mix the butter and sugar together till soft and then add the honey, egg & cinnamon. Beat all together.
- In a separate bowl add flour, baking powder, oats and raisins
- Add the flour mixture to the butter mixture and stir together.
- Place spoonfuls of the mixture onto the baking sheet - space each one out a bit so they don't stick together as they cook
- Bake for about 6 minutes till golden brown. They will still seem slightly soft but will set as they cool. Leave for about 2 minutes and then transfer to wire rack.