Popular Posts

Things I'd like to cook / future adventures...

I get a real sense of satisfaction by crossing things off a list. In fact my list habit was mentioned twice in the speeches at my wedding! I'm going to update this with more things as they occur to me. In no particular order:-
  • Macaroons
  • Hummus
  • Meringue generally, specifically Lemon Meringue pie
  • Cornish Pasty with various fillings
  • Polenta
  • Quiche
  • Bread
  • Puy lentils
  • Pesto
  • Focaccia
  • Toad in the Hole
  • Hall of scones  -  sweet & savoury scones (I've got my eye on three different varieties)
  • Welsh cakes - I have made these before but not for a very long time
  • Rock cakes - have never had one of these so who knows what will happen
  • Soufles
  • Eccles cake - requested by Mr Jamtart
Should keep me going for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment