Popular Posts

Simple 12 Cake Vanilla Cupcake Mix

I like recipes that create small batches of  things - I don't want so many cupcakes I feel like they are going to my hips before we have eaten the last one. This works well for a family of four - you get three each, or two each and extra per child* for later on, or a couple to subtly dispose of if the decorating gets too crazy for you to brave eating (or to feed to unsuspecting visitors), even when done by your own little Gingerbread Babes.

*No I don't believe me either

Ingredients
100g Softened Butter
100g Sugar
100g Self Raising Flour
One large beaten egg
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
1 level teaspoon baking powder

Method
Pre-heat the oven to 180°C
Simple one bowl mix - pop it all in and mix until combined
Divide evenly between 12 cupcake cases
Bake for 10-12 minutes until golden in colour

1 comment:

  1. I like your post very much i had nice time while reading your post

    ReplyDelete