1. Pre-heat the oven to 200C
2. Try and make sure your chicken breasts are about the same size so they are ready at the same time
3. Glug some olive oil into an oven proof dish, then add the chicken. Turn them over in the oil a couple of times so that they are lightly coated
4. Sprinkle a coating of paprika, a few mixed herbs on top and season with salt and pepper
5. Cook for 10 minutes in the oven, turn over and and then cook for a further 10 minutes
6. Let stand for a few minutes before serving - I tend to put a tea towel under the dish to tilt it slightly so the juices run into one corner out of the way
Swap the paprika for any sort of seasoning you fancy - lemon, piri piri, bbq and so on.