The perfect accompaniment to any family Sunday Roast. We love them with Pork, Beef, and Lamb. Great-Grandma Gingerbiscuit (GG) likes hers co...
You hear the gravel on the drive crunching as the kids arrive home. Everything is on the kitchen table ready to be combined to make delici...
Made in my sister-in-laws kitchen In an earlier post I 'fessed up that I have never made a Meringue . Being brought up with a healthy...
Baked Aubergine Steak
1 medium sized aubergine per person
Salt and pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 180°c and pop some foil on a baking tray
2. Slice the aubergine on opposite sides so it has a flat edge top and bottom. I like to trim the green stem back a little as well
3. Score the top face of the aubergine in a diamond pattern - this will give texture and hold the seasoning
4. Place on the baking tray, season and drizzle with a little oil
5. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes